Help grow Alberta’s International Region.
The Leduc-Nisku Economic Development Association (Leduc-Nisku EDA) is seeking a Reputation Lead to help grow the prosperity of Alberta’s International Region.
The Leduc-Nisku EDA is undergoing an exciting growth period to become the most innovative and successful economic development organization in Alberta. Our team builds creative ways of attracting business to the region and utilizing the competitive advantages that make this region one of the leading industrial areas in Canada.
We are building a team of dynamic professionals to work in an exciting and challenging environment. The team will come together to create the culture that they would like to work in, and developing a leading organization.
At the Leduc-Nisku EDA we pride ourselves on being a dynamic team with a passion for the region and a vision for the future. We believe in our core values, and hold ourselves accountable to them.
Our core values are:
1. Demonstrate accountability
• Be responsible for all activities and meeting established metrics.
• Ensure fiduciary responsibility and report information accurately.
2. Show respect
• Treat everyone with honesty and consideration.
• Acknowledge differences and see each other as equals
3. Practice integrity
• Consciously seek out and make the right decisions.
4. Foster co-operation
• Nurture a positive, supportive, enjoyable work environment that cultivates professional, organizational and personal growth.
5. Be bold
• Actively seek out opportunities to be leaders.
The ideal candidate for this position will be passionate about the organization and its goals, be a strong team player – recognizing that the success of the organization is a team responsibility, have vision for the future, and be willing to learn on an ongoing basis.
The position is responsible for the corporate communications portfolio for the Leduc-Nisku EDA and will be a key player in building strong relationship with stakeholders and developing and enhancing the Leduc-Nisku EDA’s reputation and brand.
This role requires a dynamic individual who has a strong desire to promote, enhance and sustain the quality of the Alberta economy. Desired qualifications are:
• University Degree
• Experience in communications
• Experience with a small team in a dynamic environment
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits program.
A full position description can be reviewed HERE
Please submit resumes to Sandra Trueman, Corporate Services Manager by March 17, 2017